About Concord Health Center
Primary care doctors, cancer care and specialists with convenient office hours closer to home. Lab work, imaging and outpatient testing without driving all over town. Rehabilitation services that are closer to your office so you miss less work. Christiana Care Health System’s regionally recognized outpatient services are now more convenient than ever with the Concord Health Center on Route 202 near the Delaware/ Pennsylvania line in Concord Township.
Make Christiana Care’s Concord Health Center your one-stop choice for comprehensive, conveniently located and trusted outpatient medical care:
- Primary care and OB-GYN physicians with full-time office hours.
- Specialists in cardiology, radiation oncology, GYN oncology, dermatology and endocrinology with regular part-time hours.
- Neurology and pulmonology specialty care coming soon.
- The region’s most trusted outpatient cancer care offered by Christiana Care’s own Helen F. Graham Cancer Center — radiation therapy, consultations with breast and thoracic surgeons, genetic counseling and testing, a multidisciplinary clinic, medical/ hematologic oncology, research and care management/nurse navigation.
- Cardiovascular diagnostic testing — EKG, cardiac and vascular ultrasound and stress testing with nuclear imaging.
- Full diagnostic imaging suite — X-ray, CT, MRI, mammography and ultrasound.
- Walk in draw site for laboratory testing.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology — treating both orthopaedic and neurologic conditions and injuries.
You live or work in Concord Township. Now you’re able to schedule all of your outpatient medical care here, too. Christiana Care Health System — serving our neighbors as respectful, expert, caring and conveniently located partners in your health.