Wellbeing Resources and Information
The Center for Provider Wellbeing is committed to partnering with other organizations to advance our collective knowledge in the important field of clinician wellbeing. Our collaboration with multiple entities enables us to benchmark, share best practices, and test innovative methods of fostering joy and meaning in work:
- Stanford Physician Wellness Measures and Academic Consortium.
- National Academy of Medicine: Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience.
- Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers National Initiative: Stimulating a Culture of Well-Being in the Clinical Learning Environment, call for applications.
Transitions in Medicine: Books about encore careers and life after medicine.
- Encore: Finding Work That Matters in the Second Half of Life, Marc Freedman
- The Encore Career Handbook: How to Make a Living and a Difference in the Second Half of Life, Marci Alboher
- Life After Medicine: For Doctors Who Want a Trouble-Free Transition, Susan E. Kersley
- Life After Medicine: Retirement Lifestyle Readiness, Alan Roadburg