|Apply for Medical License|
|Apply for Dental License|
|DE Controlled Substances Application|
|Federal DEA (Your DEA must reflect a Delaware address)|
How to Get Started
- IF NOT CURRENTLY LICENSED IN THE STATE, please apply now for a Delaware license and a Delaware Controlled Substance Registration.
- It can take up to 5 months to receive your medical license from the state
- To request an online pre-application, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name, Date of Birth, and Specialty
- A $200 non-refundable fee payable to ChristianaCare Health Services
- If you are employed by ChristianaCare Health Services or are a resident who has graduated from ChristianaCare Health Services within the past two (2) years, the $200 fee is waived.
- Please note: Fee is waived for residents who have graduated from ChristianaCare within the past two (2) years.
- After receipt of above, the Medical-Dental Staff will send you the application and relevant privilege request forms.
- You will be asked to interview with the indicated department
- A member of our staff will coordinate the date and time of the interview with the respective department.
- You are asked to complete the Orientation Modules including CPOE
- A member of our Physician Relations Department will contact you
|Benefits (employed physicians)||Amy Bird – 302-623-0502
Director, Physician & Executive Recruitment
|Credentialing and Privileging||Meredith Britcher – 302-623-4121
Manager, Medical-Dental Staff