Lost and Found
The Lost and Found is at the information desk in the lobby. Report lost or misplaced items to Guest Services at 302-733-1165.
You will be asked to leave:
- Your first and last name and date you went home from the hospital.
- Your contact information, including a phone number and e-mail address.
- A detailed description of the items you lost or misplaced.
- We try our best to find and return lost items to their owners. If your item is found, we will contact you to arrange to return your property. Found items are held for 30 days.
How to claim an item
- You must show a photo ID to claim your item from Lost and Found.
- Items can be claimed between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Other arrangements can be made upon request.