If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, you may find it helpful to seek emotional and psychological support. You can rely on our experienced, compassionate psychotherapists at the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute to help relieve worry and stress, which goes a long way to promoting healing and recovery.
Our therapists are available for consultations with individuals, couples and families in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
When should you contact Psychosocial Oncology?
You do not have to wait until you are referred by your doctor. Our psychologists are available to help at any time before, during and after your course of treatment through virtual and in-person visits. If you answer yes to any of these questions, call us to schedule a consultation:
- Are you looking for support to help cope with cancer?
- Is your distress interfering with your ability to participate in your medical care?
- Do you want help talking with your family, children or friends about cancer?
- Do you have a history of mental-health issues, and is cancer making these challenges more difficult?
- Do you need help adjusting to symptoms or treatment side-effects?
- Are you looking for help with your medication?
- Do you want help finding ways to move forward after treatment ends?
- Do you struggle with fear that your cancer will return?
- Are you caring for a loved one who has cancer and need support?
- Are you looking for help dealing with grief over a recent loss?
Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
4701 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Newark, DE 19713 directions
Concord Health Center
161 Wilmington-West Chester Pike, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 directions