Blood Pressure Ambassador Resources
Stroke Resources from ChristianaCare
- Call 911 if you notice these signs of stroke video from ChristianaCare.
- Preventing Stroke webpage from ChristianaCare.
- Stroke Warning Signs webpage from ChristianaCare.
- Know How to Lower Your Risk for Stroke article from ChristianaCare Wellness Blog.
- Learn the Signs of Stroke so You can Save a Loved One article from ChristianaCare Wellness Blog.
Stroke Resource from American Stroke Association
- Let’s Talk About High Blood Pressure and Stroke fact sheet from American Stroke Association.
Heart & Vascular Risk Assessment
Blood Pressure Articles from ChristianaCare News
- Study shows excess salt intake harms more than just blood pressure.
- Health risk assessment sparks journey to 80-pound weight loss and better health.
Recipes from ChristianaCare Wellness Blog
- 19 sneaky low-fat substitutions that your family will never notice.
- A quick and satisfying family meal.
- Quick chicken burritos.
- Crispy oven “fried” chicken.
- Make-ahead egg bake.
- Greek style baked shrimp.
Million Hearts Delaware Website
Resources About African Americans and the Impact of High Blood Pressure
- What About African Americans and High Blood Pressure fact sheet from American Heart Association.
- High Blood Pressure and Kidney Disease: How African-Americans Are Especially Vulnerable webpage from American Kidney Fund.
- African Americans & High Blood Pressure fact sheet from American Medical Group Foundation.
High Blood Pressure Medication Resource from U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- High Blood Pressure Medications and You: Infographic infographic from U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Other Blood Pressure Resources
- Blood Pressure and Your Health fact sheet from American Society of Hypertension.
- Talk with Your Health Care Provider about High Blood Pressure fact sheet from Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
ChristianaCare Center for Heart & Vascular Health
4755 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Newark, DE 19718 directions