Lung Conditions Care
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a lung condition, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), you know that treating symptoms and preventing complications can be complex. ChristianaCare HomeHealth will come to you to help you or your loved one maintain lung health and remain comfortable at home. Count on us for:
- Information on how to identify changes in your health and when to call your doctor.
- Help understanding your medications.
- Guidance in nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices.
- Support in recognizing symptoms that require notifying your doctor of any adjustment of your treatment.
- Follow-up with your doctor to discuss your treatment plan.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth partners with patients and their families to provide skilled, coordinated, compassionate in-home care. Our tradition of caring for people across their lifespan is supported by the state’s largest health care system – ChristianaCare. As Delaware’s home health care agency of choice, we are proud to serve our community by helping people get well, be healthy and live independently at home.
|New Castle County Office
1 Reads Way, Suite 100
New Castle, DE 19720 directions
|Kent and Sussex County Office
2116 S. Dupont Highway, Suite 2
Camden, DE 19934 directions
|We’re available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments or provide assistance.|