Kidney Transplant Program Location & Tour
Main Campus location (Newark, DE)
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Newark, DE 19713
Medical Arts Pavilion 2 (MAP 2), Suite 2224 directions
Patient appointments conveniently available for:
- Patient orientation.
- Transplant evaluations.
- Living donor orientation for recipients.
- Living donor consultation for potential donors.
- Wait-listed follow-up care (to prepare for transplant).
- Post-transplant care (to support recovery and maintenance after transplant)
We aim to provide the highest quality of care for patients in all phases of their transplant journey and to ensure our patients have a delightful experience on each visit. We know that many people are nervous about traveling to new places and sometimes the printed instructions and maps are just not enough. That’s why we created a guided and a virtual tour of the Kidney Transplant Program main office, which is located on the Christiana Hospital campus within Medical Arts Pavilion 2.
Once you click on the interactive link, you can click through to different ‘street view’ locations of your journey onto campus, into our building and up to our 2nd floor office. You can even meet our staff (via short videos) during the tour to learn more about their roles and how they can help you throughout the process. Feel free to look around and get to know us!
- The virtual tour performs best on a desktop computer.
- There are thumbnail, ‘jump to’ locations at the bottom of the screen that allows you to advance to our office building.
- Mobile users will notice the experience also allows augmented reality, where the camera view ‘moves’ as you move the position of your mobile phone.