Knee and Hip Replacement Therapy
Knee and hip pain don’t have to stop you in your tracks. Try the RICE method first (rest, ice, compression and elevation), but when that’s not enough, our experienced physical and occupational therapists can customize a treatment plan to help get you back on your feet again with:
- Gait training, including instruction on how to safely use a walker or cane, if needed.
- Manual therapy to help restore and improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Stretching techniques to help you manage pain, increase range of motion and enhance healing.
- Therapeutic exercise to strengthen muscles.
- Training to improve posture.
Don’t miss out on the fun just because your knees or hips hurt. If you’re recovering from an injury or joint replacement surgery, physical therapy can help you increase movement, improve strength and coordination and reduce pain and swelling.