McKenzie Method® of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
The McKenzie Method® is an excellent treatment plan for those suffering from a full range of musculoskeletal problems, including chronic back, neck or extremity pain, as well as sciatica, sacroiliac joint pain, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, muscle spasms and intermittent numbness in hands or feet. Our specially trained certified McKenzie therapists will thoroughly assess your pain and movement, teach you the right ways to stand, sit and move to relieve pain and prevent it from coming back.
The renowned McKenzie Method® includes:
- Detailed assessment and classification of pain.
- Gait training, including instruction on how to safely use a walker or cane, if needed.
- Manual therapy to help restore and improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Stretching techniques to help you manage pain, increase range of motion and enhance healing.
- Therapeutic exercise to strengthen muscles.
- Training to improve posture.