If you or a loved one is recovering from surgery or undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments, your health care needs may be complex. Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) partners with Christiana Care’s cancer team at the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute. Christiana Care VNA nurses, therapists and in-home health professionals will come to you to provide the care you need, in the comfort of home. You can count on us for:
- Pain and symptom management.
- Chemotherapy and infusion therapy.
- Management of ports and access devices.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Nutrition and dietary support.
- Resource planning for help with meals, transportation, applying for medical assistance, advocating with insurance companies, and support to stay comfortably at home.
- Follow up with your physician to assess treatment and progress.
Christiana Care VNA partners with patients and their families to provide skilled, coordinated, compassionate in-home care. Our tradition of caring for people across their lifespan is supported by the state’s largest health care system – Christiana Care. As Delaware’s home health care agency of choice, we are proud to serve our community by helping people get well, be healthy and live independently at home.
|Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association|
|New Castle County Office
1 Reads Way, Suite 100
New Castle, DE 19720 directions
|Kent and Sussex County Office
2116 S. Dupont Highway, Suite 2
Camden, DE 19934 directions
|Call 888-862-0001 (888-VNA-0001) for more information. We’re available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments or provide assistance.|