Working with Us
The Value Institute is built on a model of high-level collaboration. We partner with academic institutions, corporations, health care professionals and thought leaders who share our commitment to improving health care value and delivery by turning evidence into reality.
We cultivate relationships with patients, clinicians, sponsors and professional colleagues who recognize the importance of improving health care delivery and health outcomes, organizational excellence, and quality and safety.
Opportunities for working with the Value Institute include:
- Applying for available employment and fellowship opportunities with the Value Institute. We currently are seeking qualified candidates to fill several positions and have periodic openings for visiting scholars.
- Partnering with the Value Institute on collaborative research, including clinical trials, database studies and demonstration projects.
- Speaking at Value Institute seminars, which provide a forum for internal and external colleagues to present their current research, discuss pressing health care concerns and foster collaboration among our stakeholders.
- Participating in our growing Value Institute Internship Program, open to undergraduate and graduate students studying medicine, public health, biostatistics, health policy and related subjects.
- Donating to support the ongoing work of the Value Institute.
- Suggesting health care topics that you feel would benefit from rigorous investigation.
Contact the Value Institute and join us on our journey.
John H. Ammon Medical Education Center
2nd Floor, Suite 2E55
4755 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19718 directions