WorkLife Wellbeing Programs and Services
Giving you the knowledge and skills to create an environment where caregivers thrive.
We have a range of services available to choose from based on your organization’s needs:
ChristianaCare COMPASS ProgramTM
The COMPASS (Clinician-Organized Meetings to Promote and Sustain Satisfaction) initiative is designed to encourage collegiality, shared experience, mutual support and meaning in work, to decrease burnout and promote wellbeing. The program manual includes six months of discussion prompts on ten topics such as medical mistakes and the wounded healer, personal and professional integration, and finding sources of meaning.
WorkLife experts provide subject matter expertise to assist organizations in establishing a WorkLife wellbeing program or in tackling specific wellbeing challenges. The duration and scope of each engagement can be tailored to meet each client’s specific need.
- On-site Consultation
- Phone Consultations
- Site Visits to the Center for WorkLife Wellbeing
ChristianaCare Peer Support Program: Web-Based Education Modules
We offer training modules that educate peer supporters to recognize, assess, respond and support second victims following an adverse event. These modeules include:
- The Impact of Emotional Trauma on Healthcare Providers
- How to Effectively Support Second Victims
- A Guide for Peer Support Training
Engaging and informative speakers present on a variety of wellbeing topics at your event or conference.
Subject matter experts address provider wellbeing, trauma exposure and self-care. Specific topics include:
- System strategies for achieving joy in the workplace.
- Making the business case for addressing burnout.
- Innovating approaches to wellbeing in graduate medical education.
- The second victim: caring for the caregiver after adverse events.
- Strategies for empowering front-line wellbeing champions.
- Interpersonal and intrapersonal wellbeing strategies (for individuals and teams).
Think one of these programs could benefit your organization?
Framework for WorkLife Wellbeing