Lifetime Achievement Nomination Form
Nomination Criteria and Form
- Has a distinguished career as a nurse in clinical practice, administration, education, and/or research that promotes a positive image of professional nursing.
- Demonstrates and actively engages in the professional development of self and others in the nursing profession.
- Serves as a role model and advocate for nursing practice and the advancement of nursing as a professional.
- Advocates for the improvement of patient care and serves as an exemplar for enhancing the patient experience.
- Recognized by the broader nursing community as a transformational nursing leader.
- Has 25+ years of service.
Please provide as much detail as possible to help the DAISY Committee in its selection.