Community Health Libraries
Our libraries staff is available to help you find answers to your important health questions. Two community health libraries are open to the public.
Our libraries offer information and insight about your health condition
At the Junior Board Cancer Resource Library you can:
- Learn about your health condition or that of your loved one through our collection of electronic and print resources. Our content includes information about prevention, diagnosis, treatment, coping, and survivorship, with many resources in Spanish.
- Gain greater insight into the disease through our electronic and print newsletters, books, CDs, and DVDs.
- Relax with our collection of videos and music, with topics including relaxation, exercise, meditation, and more.
- Explore our Cancer Pathfinders. Each Pathfinder outlines different resources you can use as part of your treatment for your condition.
When at either of our community health libraries, you can:
- Use computers to use to access health information that matters to you. The health information material comes in various languages. Also, you can use the computers to stay in touch with family and friends while getting care.
Request a search of materials focused on your health condition, treatment, and other needs
Our community health librarians can help you find the right web, video, audio, and print information about your health condition, its treatment, and other related topics. These searches are tailored to your needs and your desired learning. You can request a search in-person or by phone. We’ll send you the results by mail or e-mail. To learn more, call us at 302-623-4580.
|Community Health Library|
|Junior Board Cancer Resource Library
Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
4701 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Room 1106
Newark, DE 19713 directions
Open: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|To request health information or to learn more about our services, contact us at 302-623-4580 or e-mail email@example.com.|