Support and Education
If you or a loved one has a problem with memory or another cognitive ability, we may be able to help
At the Swank Center for Memory Care and Geriatric Consultation, we are here to support you and your family during the diagnosis and treatment of your memory disorder. Our multidisciplinary team offers:
- Help scheduling consultations and diagnostic tests with neurologists, neuropsychologists, geriatric psychiatrists and other behavioral health specialists.
- Resource referral support from Swank Center for Memory Care and Geriatric Consultation staff, who can help you identify and access services throughout ChristianaCare and the community at large.
- Collaborative patient care follow-up with your primary care provider.
- Caregiver education and referrals for additional support and/or education.
- Collaboration with community agencies and regional programs.
- Caregiver Support Group, for caregivers with loved ones who have moderate to severe memory disorders.
- Caregiver Counseling, for caregivers who are new to caring for people with memory issues.
Turn to the Swank Center for Memory Care and Geriatric Consultation during this challenging time. To learn more about how we can help, please call us at 302-320-2620.
Swank Center for Memory Care and Geriatric Consultation
501 W. 14th Street
Gateway Building, 5th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801 directions