Transforming health care in the city of Wilmington
A Wilmington landmark since 1890, fully modernized Wilmington Hospital serves as ChristianaCare’s corporate headquarters and provides ChristianaCare’s distinguished, high-quality health care in the heart of Wilmington. This 321-bed, 622,100-square-foot facility currently includes:
- An Emergency Department and helipad with aero-medical transport capabilities. The Emergency Department is a participating trauma hospital in the Delaware Trauma System.
- Center for Rehabilitation.
- Center for Advanced Joint Replacement.
- Outpatient primary care services, including women’s health and pediatric health care services, at the Wilmington Hospital Health Center.
- The nearby Center for Comprehensive Behavioral Health, which offers the full range of mental health services in a caring, patient-centered environment.
- The nearby Swank Memory Care Center, which uses a multidisciplinary care team to provide specialized care to patients with memory disorders and their families.
- Diagnostic imaging and medical laboratory services.
- The Health & Technology Innovation Center.
- The Wilmington campus also includes the Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter and the Wilmington Annex.