ChristianaCare is committed to being your partner in health. We are preparing to meet the needs of our community and are following State guidelines to bring COVID-19 vaccine to Delawareans as soon as it becomes available.
Please remember these simple, yet important tips, to stay healthy:
- Wear a mask
- Stay at home if you are sick, unless to get medical care
- Wash your hands often
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others
We appreciate your interest in keeping our community healthy and in getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Please check back to this webpage for updates and information as vaccine supply becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccine planning, visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention vaccines website or check the articles below.
Vaccine Information for You & Your Family
- About COVID-19 Vaccines
- 8 Things to Know about U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Plans
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- How CDC Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Pregnancy Considerations
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Newborns
- What are the different vaccines?
- What is a mRNA vaccine?
- What is Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for vaccines?
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Vaccine Information for Healthcare Professionals
COVID-19 Vaccine Videos
Does the COVID-19 vaccine impact fertility?
Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I'm pregnant?
Should I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I'm breastfeeding?
What side effects should I expect from the COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19: What is the difference between the Pfizer vaccine and Moderna vaccine?
Do I still need to wear a mask after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
Can you get COVID-19 from the COVID-19 vaccine?
ChristianaCare Caregivers Receive COVID-19 Vaccine
Protect Yourself and Others, Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - Ric Cumming
Help Stop the Spread, Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19 - Dr. Rose Kakoza
COVID-19: What are mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines?
COVID-19: What is the vaccine approval process?
COVID-19: What is Operation Warp Speed?
COVID-19: What is Herd Immunity?
COVID-19: What are the possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19: Have the COVID-19 vaccines been tested in minority communities?
COVID-19: Can you get COVID-19 twice?