In the United States, there is not yet an authorized or approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. As we anticipate the approval of a COVID-19 vaccine, ChristianaCare is committed to providing you with clear, accurate information about the vaccine. ChristianaCare is also committed to transparency about our work with State health officials on vaccination planning and process.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 vaccine planning, visit the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention vaccines website or check the articles below.
Vaccine Information for You & Your Family
- 8 Things to Know about U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Plans
- About COVID-19 Vaccines
- How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- How CDC Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendations
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Vaccine Information for Healthcare Professionals
Questions about coronavirus in Delaware?Contact Delaware’s Division of Public Health or e-mail email@example.com.
COVID-19: What is the vaccine approval process?
COVID-19: What is Operation Warp Speed?
COVID-19: What is Herd Immunity?
COVID-19: What are the possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
COVID-19: Have the COVID-19 vaccines been tested in minority communities?
COVID-19: Can you get COVID-19 twice?