Safe Care Is Here For YouChristianaCare is prepared to meet the needs of our caregivers and our community related to COVID-19 coronavirus.
- Our caregivers are trained in accordance with CDC guidelines to screen patients appropriately, isolate patients suspected of the coronavirus and engage our Infection Prevention team to coordinate testing with the Delaware Division of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention when indicated.
- Our hospitals are equipped to care for patients with coronavirus, including negative-pressure rooms that are in line with the CDC’s recommended strategies to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Print and share coronavirus resources
- Protect Yourself (English | Español)
- Cleaning Tips (English | Español)
- Social Distancing Handout (English | Español)