Coming for Care?
COVID-19 continues to affect our lives and our health. We continue to adapt to protect against new variants of COVID-19. We need your help:
- Get your COVID-19 vaccine and booster.
- Know your COVID-19 community level and learn the prevention steps you can take based on your community’s level.
- Note that masks are required of all visitors to ChristianaCare. Masks are recommended by the CDC in indoor public transportation settings and may be required in other places by local or state authorities.
- If you’re sick, assume it’s COVID-19 and stay home except to get a test.
- DO NOT go to the emergency room unless you are having a severe medical emergency.