Online Bill Pay
Patient Hospital and Physician Bills
ChristianaCare assists patients with all questions related to hospital bills. Business hours at the Financial Services office are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. To speak with a customer service representative, call 302-623-7000 or email email@example.com.
- ChristianaCare accepts personal checks and most major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. When mailing in a payment, complete the information that is required on the remittance stub located at the bottom of your statement.
- Pay Bill Online
- If you are unable to pay your entire balance at one time, you may request to set up a payment plan. For more information, contact Customer Service at 302-623-7000.
Related Services Billing
If you have received a bill from any of the below related services organizations, please use the corresponding phone number to contact the organization for questions related to billing:
- Anesthesia Services: 855-792-2772.
- Doctors For Emergency Services (Gotlieb): 855-291-2759.
- Quick Med – Ambulance Services: 877-378-9071.
Reasons to Contact Customer Service
- For help understanding a billing statement.
- To establish a payment plan for an outstanding balance.
- To make a payment or discuss payment options.
- To request an itemized statement.
It is suggested that you discuss your coverage with your insurance carrier before seeking treatment. Please confirm the extent of your medical insurance coverage and find out if your insurance is accepted at your ChristianaCare provider.
Financial Assistance Program
ChristianaCare’s Financial Assistance Program was created to assist uninsured and underinsured individuals to explore the options to pay for services that are urgently needed and medically necessary.
For information regarding Medical Assistance or ChristianaCare’s Financial Assistance Program, please call 302-623-7000 or visit our Financial Assistance website.