Experience is What Sets Us Apart
The ChristianaCare Center for Heart & Vascular Health treats more heart and vascular cases than many U.S. hospitals. It’s this experience that makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
Studies show that the more clinical procedures a hospital performs, the better the patient outcomes. So, the next time you need heart care, trust your heart to our unmatched experience and highly talented doctors.
Statistics at a glance
Last year, the ChristianaCare Center for Heart & Vascular Health performed:
- Open-heart cases: 724
- Ventricular Assist Device cases: 7
- Transaortic valve replacement cases: 82
- Cardiac-Catheterization cases: 4,673
- Electrophysiology cases: 1,652
- Vascular surgery cases: 1,351
- Vascular intervention cases: 4,358
- Neuro Intervention cases: 731
- Cardiovascular non-invasive studies: 20,048
- Vascular ultrasound studies: 19,667
- Cardiac Rehabilitation monitored visits: 21,878