Caring For Your Baby
A new baby brings joy but also challenges to daily life. We are here to help and make sure you feel confident caring for your baby when you leave the hospital as well as in the weeks, months and years to follow.
Your baby goes through an incredible amount of development in its early years which need to be nurtured and encouraged wherever possible. As their brains and bodies grow, they learn to smile, communicate, crawl, walk and develop other key skills as well.
We are here to support and advise you every step of the way to make sure your baby’s mental and physical development are healthy and safe.Explore Useful Links
We provide a range of inpatient and outpatient medical care for children and teens including:
- Inpatient pediatric hospitalization.
- Neonatal Intensive Care.
- Well baby services.
- Lactation services.
- Routine exams and vaccinations.
- Sick visits.
- Screenings for lead poisoning.
- Risk assessments for tuberculosis.
- Care for chronic illnesses, including allergies, asthma and sick-cell anemia.
- Care for physical disabilities and neurological problems.
- Referrals to the Child Development.
- Watch and psychological staff.