ChristianaCare ROSE Awards
The ChristianaCare ROSE Award recognizes our partners in nursing because it takes an entire dedicated team of caregivers to serve our patients. ROSE stands for Raising Our Standard of Excellence, and that is what we are able to do with the help of our nursing partners:
- Behavioral health specialists.
- Home health aides.
- Medical assistants.
- Monitor technicians.
- Office assistants.
- Patient care technicians.
- Perioperative care technicians.
- Procedural area technologists.
- Surgical technologists.
Please help us recognize our nursing partners who:
- Demonstrate ChristianaCare’s values of love and excellence by developing meaningful connections with patients and families.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of patient environments.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate patient care needs with the health care team.
- Consistently go above and beyond in caring for patients, families and colleagues.
- Anticipate the needs of others and help with compassion and generosity.
Patients, their loved ones and colleagues are welcome to make nominations.
Use our online form below or text ROSEAWARD to 56512.
Please provide as much detail as possible to help the Professional Nurse Council in its selection.