About The Department
What We Do For Our Physicians & Dentists
- Act as an advocate for and liaison to affiliated practices in problem resolution and identification of opportunities for improved partnership.
- Plan & host educational events for the physician office staff community including our annual Payer, Blood Borne Pathogens and Privacy workshops.
- Administer remote access to Christiana Care’s clinical information systems for affiliated physician office staff.
- Serve as the primary conduit of communication of all important informational alerts, clinical updates and policy changes.
- New physician orientation including providing facility tours and informational materials.
- Plan and host several major social events for members of the Medical-Dental Staff including Annual Affair and Art Exhibit, Spring Family Fun Event and Doctor’s Day.
- Oversight and maintenance of both Physician lounges at Christiana and Wilmington hospitals.
- Management of the Physician specialty preference database.
What We Do For the Office Staff of Our Physicians and Dentists
- Hold quarterly Practice Administrator Forums for information exchange, problem resolution and improved interaction with our service line leaders
- Provide remote connectivity setup to the Christiana Care electronic network and office visits for training on a variety of clinical information systems.
- Maintenance of the Physician Office Staff Portal as a conduit of current information and announcements of Christiana Care Health System.
- Day to day interactions and support including office visits to help resolve problems, provide new informational materials on Christiana Care services, etc.