Outpatient Behavioral Health
Patients will be seen in offices located in the Wilmington Hospital Gateway Building, 501 W. 14th St., Wilmington, DE 19801, Behavioral Health Outpatient Practice, Suite 1E40.
To make a referral, or for more information, call 302-320-2100.
ChristianaCare Outpatient Behavioral Health is a team of behavioral-health professionals who offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment. We offer treatment and therapy for almost any problem related to emotional or mental health, including post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and panic attacks, depression, relationship and family problems, bipolar disorder, issues of transition, loss and grief, and many more.
Because our team includes psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, mental-health counselors and board-certified psychiatrists, you benefit from the convenience of receiving complete, confidential care.
Backed by the full resources of ChristianaCare, we are one of the most highly respected behavioral health centers in the Brandywine Valley. We are equipped to provide many different kinds of treatment and evaluation, including:
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy and psychotherapy.
- Medication management in conjunction with ongoing psychotherapy.
- Psychodynamic techniques and holistic techniques, including mindfulness and meditation, and lifestyle development and optimization.
- Psychological evaluations and psychological testing.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation outpatient therapy for patients suffering from depression.
- Referrals to specialists.
If you need referral information, to retrieve patient records, schedule an appointment or just more information, please call 302-320-2100.
Wilmington Hospital Gateway Building
Behavioral Health Outpatient Practice, Suite 1E40
501 W. 14th St.
Wilmington, DE 19801directions