Chronic Pain Care
Whether you or a loved one is suffering pain because of an injury, chronic disease or recent surgery, ChristianaCare HomeHealth nurses help you manage treatment that promotes healing and controls pain. Count on us to come to your home and provide:
- Personalized treatment plan to manage pain and promote healing.
- A full assessment and written inventory of all prescribed medications to identify potentially dangerous interactions or concerns.
- Insight into proper doses and the best times to take your medications.
- Non-medication pain treatments including proper positioning, physical therapy and massage.
- Follow-up with your physician to assess progress.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth partners with patients and their families to provide skilled, coordinated, compassionate in-home care. Our tradition of caring for people across their lifespan is supported by the state’s largest health care system – ChristianaCare. As Delaware’s home health care agency of choice, we are proud to serve our community by helping people get well, be healthy and live independently at home.
|New Castle County Office
4000 Nexus Drive
Wilmington, DE 19803 directions
|Kent and Sussex County Office
2116 S. Dupont Highway, Suite 2
Camden, DE 19934 directions
|We’re available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments or provide assistance.|