If you or a loved one is managing diabetes, ChristianaCare HomeHealth specially skilled nurses and in-home health professionals help you safely and comfortably manage care and symptoms at home. Count on ChristianaCare HomeHealth to provide:
- Consistent blood sugar monitoring.
- Insulin preparation and administration.
- Patient and caregiver education about the disease process, risk factors and how to modify behaviors for healthy outcomes.
- Meal planning.
- Foot, skin and oral care management.
- Follow-up with your physician to assess treatment and progress.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth nurses and skilled home care professionals are especially trained to support people living with diabetes who:
- Have been newly diagnosed.
- Need their home management program reestablished after a hospital stay.
- Need education in how to administer insulin.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth partners with patients and their families to provide skilled, coordinated, compassionate in-home care. Our tradition of caring for people across their lifespan is supported by the state’s largest health care system – ChristianaCare. As Delaware’s home health care agency of choice, we are proud to serve our community by helping people get well, be healthy and live independently at home.
|New Castle County Office
1 Reads Way, Suite 100
New Castle, DE 19720 directions
|Kent and Sussex County Office
2116 S. Dupont Highway, Suite 2
Camden, DE 19934 directions
|We’re available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments or provide assistance.|