Help with Changes in Health
It is not unusual for health to change because of progression of disease, condition or age. Whether you are caring for yourself or a loved one, you may not be aware of times when you need a different level of care. Ask yourself if you or your loved one are experiencing:
- A medical condition that has gone from controlled to uncontrolled.
- Trouble keeping track of medications.
- Balance problems, falls or near-falls.
- An increased number of visits to the doctor’s office or emergency department.
- Increased difficulty or needing more assistance to leave home, or avoiding errands because leaving home is too difficult.
- More difficulty performing usual activities such as bathing, dressing, toileting, food preparation, or shopping.
- Leaving home is more difficult and more assistance is needed.
- Concerns about your loved one being at home alone.
As you or your loved one experience health changes, you can turn to ChristianaCare HomeHealth for help. Our expertise and wide variety of services means you can count on skilled care for your loved one in the comfort of home. We work with you, your loved one’s physician and other health care providers to create a complete, personal care plan that will support your loved one, effectively manage symptoms, and help them maintain independence.
Our trained and experienced nurses, home health aides, social workers and therapists will come to your, or your family member’s, home to provide the personal, therapeutic and medical management services that exactly match your needs.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth partners with patients and their families to provide skilled, coordinated, compassionate in-home care. Our tradition of caring for people across their lifespan is supported by the state’s largest health care system – ChristianaCare. As Delaware’s home health care agency of choice, we are proud to serve our community by helping people get well, be healthy and live independently at home.
|New Castle County Office
1 Reads Way, Suite 100
New Castle, DE 19720 directions
|Kent and Sussex County Office
2116 S. Dupont Highway, Suite 2
Camden, DE 19934 directions
|We’re available 24 hours a day to schedule appointments or provide assistance.|