Primary Care at Foulk Road
ChristianaCare Family Medicine Center at Foulk Road offers primary medical care for adults and children.
- Primary medical care for babies, children, teens, adults and Seniors.
- Pediatrics (Childhood and newborn care).
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- Sports Medicine.
- Physical examinations.
- Preventive Medicine and Immunizations.
- Preconception Health and Contraception Care.
- Behavioral Health.
ChristianaCare Primary Care at Foulk Road
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Thursday||8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to noon*|
*For your convenience, Saturday visits are offered on a walk-in basis.
No appointment is necessary. Visits are offered on a first come, first serve basis for established patients only. New patient appointments are offered Monday through Friday during the hours noted above.