Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
Children are born to run and play, jump and sing. Their ability to freely move and express themselves promotes independence, increases socialization through participation in group activities, enhances motor skill development, improves strength and endurance, enhances learning opportunities and allows them to assume greater responsibility in taking care of their own daily needs.
When your child’s movement, speech or hearing is restricted, life can be challenging. Our pediatric team specializes in physical and occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, early childhood education and audiology is here to help children with orthopaedic, neurological and developmental diagnoses, including:
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Brachial-plexus injury (to the nerves of the neck and shoulder).
- Cerebral palsy.
- Developmental delays in fine or gross motor skills.
- Developmental disabilities.
- Down syndrome.
- Feeding and swallowing disorders.
- Hearing loss.
- Receptive and expressive language delay.
- Sensory processing disorder.
- Torticollis (twisted neck).
Early intervention can profoundly impact a child’s skills and abilities and can help parents support their child’s improvement. We work with a variety of agencies to provide the earliest, most promising intervention.
We also understand that some children respond best to treatment in familiar surroundings, so our pediatric team will provide care in the home, daycare or school.
To schedule an appointment, please call 302-623-1500.