- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- CPC+ fuels innovation in Woodstown and Carney’s Point primary care practicesChristiana Care primary care practices in Woodstown and Carney’s Point, which together serve more than 6,200 patients, are participating in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus. Typically called CPC+, this innovative program is a public-private partnership between the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and private insurers. Providers in CPC+ receive funding for enhanced, coordinated services.
- Surgical Critical Care Complex earns Silver Beacon Award for ExcellenceChristiana Care Health System’s Surgical Critical Care Complex (SCCC) earned a Silver Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, recognizing consistently high achievement in quality and safety for the hospital’s most medically vulnerable patients.
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute among nation’s leaders in clinical trialsThe Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute at Christiana Care is among the top 25 Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology sites in the United States for enrolling patients into clinical trials.
- Apr1Visiting Nurse Association Career Fair | Open HouseUnnamed Venue
- Apr11Rehabilitation Services Lecture SeriesChristiana Hospital campus
- Apr12Donate Life Flag Raising CeremonyChristiana Hospital campus
- Apr215th Annual Neurovascular SymposiumChristiana Hospital campus
- Apr29National Prescription Drug Take Back DayChristiana Hospital campus
- May4Community Baby ShowerWilmington Hospital campus
- Christiana Care and WPD partner in Pre-kindergarten Reading Encouragement ProgramHelping a child to achieve optimal health requires more than nutritious food and a safe environment. Reading aloud to children nurtures their developing brains, builds stronger vocabularies and helps them to do well in school. The key to unlocking that experience can sometimes be as simple as putting a good book into the hands of a parent or child. To provide books to parents and grandparents on Wilmington’s East Side, Christiana Care partnered with volunteers from the Pre-kindergarten Reading Encouragement Program (PREP) and Wilmington Police Department.
- ‘I have my days back,’ says pastor following kidney transplantRev. Joanne Moore-Neal suffered with kidney disease for years. Her illness had a devastating impact on her life and work as pastor of St. Peter’s Mission, a ministry she led from her home in New Castle. “I was giving communion on my knees because I couldn’t stand that long,” she recalls. Her doctor encouraged her […]
- High school senior’s project benefits neonatal careFor her senior-year service project at Appoquinimink High School, Raegan Ridgeway looked to her family for inspiration. Eighteen years earlier, her brother was born prematurely and was a patient in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Christiana Hospital. For her project, she decided to raise awareness about premature birth and raise funds for the NICU. She developed a presentation on premature births and the challenges faced each day by the families with preemies. She raised $500 by hosting a dinner party and asking for donations.
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Eugene du Pont Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Wilmington Annex
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Christiana Surgicenter