- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- Primary care practices explore new team-based approach to patient carePACT provides each patient with a team to provide care based on a close familiarity with the patient. Each team includes a primary care physician, a registered nurse, two or more medical assistants and usually a nurse practitioner or resident physician.
- Center for Provider Wellbeing examines ‘burnout’ phenomena among doctorsMore than half of physicians in the United States experience symptoms of burnout, according to several studies. That includes depersonalization, emotional exhaustion and feeling that their accomplishments don’t make a difference. “We acknowledge the challenges providers face every day, and we are committed to addressing burnout and fostering well-being,” said Heather Farley, M.D., director of […]
- Delaware Women’s Hall of Fame honors Dr. Janice NevinRecognized for her visionary, collaborative leadership in transforming health care in Delaware, Christiana Care President and CEO Janice E. Nevin, M.D., MPH, was inducted into the Delaware Commission for Women’s Hall of Fame of Delaware Women on March 22.
- Apr29National Prescription Drug Take Back DayChristiana Hospital campus
- May11Free Skin Cancer Screening and Awareness ProgramHelen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
- May24Injury Prevention 5K Run/Walk & Fun Run for ChildrenChristiana Hospital campus
- Jun6Audiology Learning SeminarsChristiana Hospital campus
- Jun6How to Obtain a Manual Wheelchair, Motorized Scooter or Power WheelchairChristiana Hospital campus
- Jun12Value Institute 2017 Spring SymposiumChristiana Hospital campus
- Carelink CareNow is patient Tony Bell’s avenue to independent livingWhen he was a little boy, Tony Bell’s grandmother called him Mister Independence “because I always wanted to do things on my own.” But his independence was slipping away as he struggled with heart failure — and his challenge was growing ever more difficult. He could no longer climb stairs and had to relocate from […]
- Philanthropist sparks enhancements for older adults needing Emergency Department careWith the nation’s baby-boom generation aging and its senior citizen population growing at a rate nearly three times that of the general population — to an estimated 80 million by 2050 — the number of older patients receiving care in emergency rooms is on the rise. Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias among older patients present […]
- Understanding Parkinson’s diseaseParkinson's disease is a disease of the brain in which the neurons that produce dopamine in the brain are destroyed. Because of this loss of dopamine, people with Parkinson's develop slowness of movements with stiffness or resting tremors. They also can have a shuffling gait, decreased arm swing, lower volume of their voice, decreased facial expressions, problems with their sense of smell, and issues with depression, anxiety, sleep, constipation, blood pressure and balance.
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Eugene du Pont Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Wilmington Annex
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Christiana Surgicenter