- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- Genomic research partnership speeds progress toward personalized cancer medicinePersonalized cancer therapies are on the horizon, thanks to a new genomic cancer research partnership between the Gene Editing Institute of Christiana Care Health System’s Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute and the biotechnology company NovellusDx.
- Middletown Emergency Dept. earns Pediatric Ready designationSince it opened four years ago, Christiana Care’s Middletown Emergency Department has treated more than 17,000 children – an average of 14 per day – for everything from fevers to broken bones to respiratory distress. Now, that expertise has earned the facility the designation of Level 4 Delaware Pediatric-Ready Emergency Department. That means the center […]
- Carelink CareNow earns national patient safety awardChristiana Care’s Carelink CareNow program has been honored with a 2017 Stand Up for Patient Safety Management Award for its “impressive results” in reducing readmissions. The annual award by the National Patient Safety Foundation, newly merged with the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, lauds outstanding patient safety initiatives led or created by mid-level management. It recognizes two programs: one inpatient, and one outpatient.
- Skin cancer screening connects with community to save livesFor the past 27 years, the Graham Cancer Center has partnered with the Academy of Dermatology to offer an annual free skin cancer screening to encourage early diagnosis, when melanoma is highly curable. This year’s program included an education session, individual screenings and an informational booth by Moving for Melanoma of Delaware.
- Mysterious symptoms lead to life-saving careWende Yeager is a tough cookie, not easily sidelined. The athletic, energetic 56-year-old has weathered mountain bike crashes, torn ligaments and more with humor and a shrug. So when she developed flu-like symptoms early in 2016, she decided to wait it out...
- Friends of the Graham Cancer Center learn about new diagnostic blood test for invasive breast cancersThe Friends of the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute and community guests were among the first to hear about a novel diagnostic blood test developed by translational scientists at Christiana Care Health System to detect invasive breast cancers that are hard to detect with mammography alone. The blood test also shows promise […]
- Heart-healthy sausage burgersFire up the grill and enjoy these tasty heart-healthy Italian sausage burgers at your next cookout. The words sausage and heart-healthy aren’t typically found in the same sentence, but these quick-to-make burgers allow you to enjoy the flavors you love in a healthy way. A homemade spice mixture is added to lean ground pork, creating […]
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Surgicenter
- Concord Health Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Christiana Care Medical Aid Units
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- Wilmington Annex