- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- Unleashing the power of data and predictive analytics in health careIncreasingly, Christiana Care clinicians are using predictive analytics to identify the potential for adverse health events before they occur in patients, thereby improving the quality of both outpatient and bedside care and, in many cases, eliminating the need for lengthy hospitalizations. During the 2017 BioBreakfast, held July 11 at the John H. Ammon Medical Education Center, three Christiana Care leaders explained how state-of-the-art data technology is advancing evidence-based medical interventions.
- Christiana Care rated best hospital in Delaware by U.S. News & World ReportThe “Best Hospitals” ratings by U.S. News & World Report note the excellence of Christiana Care Health System, ranking it No. 1 in Delaware and No. 3 in the greater Philadelphia region, which is home to more than 90 hospitals. The magazine’s 28th annual analysis of American hospitals also named Christiana Care as among the top 50 hospitals nationwide in three specialties: Nephrology, Diabetes & Endocrinology, and Gastroenterology & Gastrointestinal Surgery. And among the nation’s 5,000 hospitals, U.S. News rated Christiana Care as a high-performing hospital in four specialties: Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Pulmonology.
- Christiana Care earns top honors from American Heart Association/American Stroke AssociationChristiana Care’s commitment to providing the highest standards of care and rapid access to life-saving treatments has earned a suite of awards from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, recognizing the health system’s success in delivering exceptional care for heart disease and stroke. For its performance throughout 2016, Christiana Care earned top honors across the board: Gold Plus Achievement status in Get with the Guidelines, Heart Failure; the Mission: Lifeline Gold STEMI Award; Gold Plus Achievement status in Get with the Guidelines, Stroke; and Elite Plus status on the Target: Stroke Honor Roll.
- Skin cancer screening connects with community to save livesFor the past 27 years, the Graham Cancer Center has partnered with the Academy of Dermatology to offer an annual free skin cancer screening to encourage early diagnosis, when melanoma is highly curable. This year’s program included an education session, individual screenings and an informational booth by Moving for Melanoma of Delaware.
- Mysterious symptoms lead to life-saving careWende Yeager is a tough cookie, not easily sidelined. The athletic, energetic 56-year-old has weathered mountain bike crashes, torn ligaments and more with humor and a shrug. So when she developed flu-like symptoms early in 2016, she decided to wait it out...
- Friends of the Graham Cancer Center learn about new diagnostic blood test for invasive breast cancersThe Friends of the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute and community guests were among the first to hear about a novel diagnostic blood test developed by translational scientists at Christiana Care Health System to detect invasive breast cancers that are hard to detect with mammography alone. The blood test also shows promise […]
- How to protect your eyes during the solar eclipseOn August 21, a solar eclipse will be visible across the United States. For some people, it will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, a sight they will remember always. Before you look at this rare astronomical occurrence, make certain your eyes are protected. Looking directly at the sun during a solar eclipse can cause permanent eye […]
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Surgicenter
- Concord Health Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Christiana Care Medical Aid Units
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- Wilmington Annex