- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- New program helps hospital patients to kick the smoking habitChristiana Care hospital patients who smoke have a new resource to help them kick the habit upon discharge. Project Connect, a pilot program of the Heart and Vascular Service Line, links them with a state initiative that provides free counseling, by phone or in person, and eight weeks’ worth of tobacco-cessation medication.
- Statewide screening program aims to reduce lung cancer mortalityLung cancer kills more people in the United States than any other cancer. Yet only in recent years have screenings been recommended for people at elevated risk of developing lung cancer. Collaborative initiatives at Christiana Care Health System, across the state and across the nation are identifying at-risk individuals through potentially life-saving screenings. At the […]
- Clinical pathways lead to high-value careFrom Acute Medicine to Women’s and Children’s, the service lines and essential services of Christiana Care Health System are sharing success stories from their first year of implementing clinical pathways as they roll out the second set of these medical road maps, designed to reduce unnecessary variation in care, improve patients’ health and experience, and reduce health care costs.
- Women learn about wellness and breast health at Every Woman MattersNow in its fourth year, this free annual event features a resource fair with community partners, free health screenings and expert speakers. More than 130 people attended the Oct. 1 conference, which emphasized an array of health and wellness topics including living with breast cancer, genetics and maintaining strong bones.
- Teen trauma patient and her parents return to say thanksJulia Short is grateful for each step she takes. Last April, when she was an 18-year-old high school senior, she was severely injured in an automobile accident that nearly severed her right ankle. This fall, she and her parents, Barbara and Chris Short, returned to The Center for Rehabilitation at Wilmington Hospital to say thank you to the people who helped her walk again.
- Evening of Hope celebrates advances in cancer research and treatmentThe Friends of the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute celebrated significant advances in cancer research and treatment at An Evening of Hope, an educational and fund-raising event, Oct. 19. The sold-out event at the Wilmington Country Club raised $107,000 to benefit the Gene Editing Institute at the Graham Cancer Center.
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Prosciutto and Frizzled SageThis quick to make soup is velvety, luxurious, and deceivingly light. Cauliflower is simmered and pureed resulting in an incredibly creamy soup that does not rely on added fat or cream for its smooth texture. Crispy prosciutto and sage topping adds a punch of flavor and texture to this mellow and elegant soup. Creamy cauliflower […]
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Eugene du Pont Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Wilmington Annex
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Christiana Surgicenter