- Bone & Joint Recover fast from injury and achieve your optimal physical performance.
- Cancer Care Nationally recognized care in one of the nation's most advanced cancer centers.
- Heart & Vascular Experience makes us a national, regional and local leader for heart care.
- Women's Health Caring for every woman with compassion and sensitivity throughout their lifetime.
- Surgical Critical Care Complex earns Silver Beacon Award for ExcellenceChristiana Care Health System’s Surgical Critical Care Complex (SCCC) earned a Silver Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, recognizing consistently high achievement in quality and safety for the hospital’s most medically vulnerable patients.
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute among nation’s leaders in clinical trialsThe Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute at Christiana Care is among the top 25 Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology sites in the United States for enrolling patients into clinical trials.
- Behavioral health support helps patients and families in the ICUSpending time in the Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) is often traumatic for patients and their families. Patients are critically ill or have suffered serious injuries. They may depend on a ventilator to breathe. Their loved ones may be faced with difficult life-and-death decisions. An innovative new pilot program is providing welcomed support to these […]
- Christiana Care and WPD partner in Pre-kindergarten Reading Encouragement ProgramHelping a child to achieve optimal health requires more than nutritious food and a safe environment. Reading aloud to children nurtures their developing brains, builds stronger vocabularies and helps them to do well in school. The key to unlocking that experience can sometimes be as simple as putting a good book into the hands of a parent or child. To provide books to parents and grandparents on Wilmington’s East Side, Christiana Care partnered with volunteers from the Pre-kindergarten Reading Encouragement Program (PREP) and Wilmington Police Department.
- Stroke survivor: ‘Under no circumstances do you give up’It was a trip Bill McNeal made often, driving home from work on I-95 on a Friday afternoon. “All of a sudden, boom, my left hand fell off the steering wheel,” he said. “I thought I was just exhausted.” He drove home using his right hand to steer. But when he didn’t feel better, his wife took him to Christiana Care’s Middletown Emergency Department. Suspecting a stroke, the staff immediately sent him via ambulance to Christiana Hospital, a comprehensive stroke center that provides the most advanced level of expertise in stroke care.
- Bacchieri Family $1 million gift to propel head and neck cancer care and researchThe Bacchieri Family Fund has given Christiana Care Health System $1 million for head and neck cancer care and research. The gift to the Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute’s Head and Neck Cancer Multidisciplinary Center (MDC) will support clinical care delivery and clinical trials for cancers of the head and neck.
Events & Classes
Having a Baby
Hospitals & Facilities
- Christiana Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
- Helen F. Graham Cancer Center
- Eugene du Pont Preventive Medicine & Rehabilitation Institute
- Middletown CareCenter
- Middletown Free-standing Emergency Department
- Smyrna Health & Wellness Center
- HealthCare Center at Christiana
- Wilmington Annex
- Roxana Cannon Arsht Surgicenter
- Christiana Surgicenter