Manage Your Care with the ChristianaCare Patient Portal
ChristianaCare’s Patient Portals help you create a secure, personal site that allows you to be in control of your health.
Currently you must be a ChristianaCare patient or use ChristianaCare services to create or access your Portal.
To get started, login to your Portal.
Already a patient but don’t have an account? Self-Enroll for a Portal Account.
Self-enrollment will only work if ChristianaCare matches specific details that you will be prompted to enter. If you are unable to self-enroll, please call (302) 320-6852 and select option 1, Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Or send an email to MyHealth@ChristianaCare.org and someone will follow-up with you.
Do you have someone you want to authorize to have access to your Patient Portal?
For patients over the age of 18, complete and submit this Authorization form. For patients between the age of 12-18yrs old, complete and submit this Proxy Request form where limited Patient Portal access is available for scheduling appointments for your child and for messaging your child’s provider. No further access is available at this time due to privacy laws. Send the completed form by email to MedicalRecordRequest@christianacare.org or fax to 302-320-4859.
For patients under the age of 12, parents or legal guardians may send an email to MyHealth@christianacare.org. Your email needs to include:
- Your Legal First, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Your Spouse or Significant Other’s Legal First, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Your Child’s Legal First, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s email address(es) that are to be set up with access
- Explanation of the request you are submitting
The Patient Portal Makes it Easy to:
- Message your provider, even include attachments.
- View health records and provider notes.
- Request a prescription renewal.
- View/Schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Print order slips for testing (laboratory, imaging, etc.).
- Complete forms sent by your care team.
- Visit provider electronically (video/phone).
- Sync your records with Apple Health.