Manage Your Care with the ChristianaCare Patient Portal
ChristianaCare’s Patient Portals help you create a secure, personal site that allows you to be in control of your health.
Currently you must be a ChristianaCare patient or use ChristianaCare services to create or access your Portal.
To get started, login to your Portal.
Already a patient but don’t have an account? Self-Enroll for a Portal Account.
Self-enrollment will only work if ChristianaCare matches specific details that you will be prompted to enter. If you are unable to self-enroll, please call (302) 320-6852 and select option 5, Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Or send an email to MyHealth@ChristianaCare.org and someone will follow-up with you.
The Patient Portal Makes it Easy to:
- Message your provider, even include attachments.
- View health records and provider notes.
- Request a prescription renewal.
- View/Schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Print order slips for testing (laboratory, imaging, etc.).
- Complete forms sent by your care team.
- Visit provider electronically (video/phone).
- Sync your records with Apple Health.