ChristianaCare’s Patient Portals help you create a secure, personal site that allows you to be in control of your health.
Currently you must be a ChristianaCare patient or use ChristianaCare services to create or access your Portal.
- Message your provider, even include attachments.
- View health records and provider notes.
- Request a prescription renewal.
- View/schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Print order slips for testing (laboratory, imaging, etc.).
- Complete forms sent by your care team.
- Visit your provider by video.
- Sync your records with Apple Health.
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers to using the portal.
View and download our How To tip sheets for common portal action steps.
Watch videos that walk through need to know portal info.
Learn how you can set up proxy patient portal access for a parent or support person.
Virtual Care FAQs
Review our Frequently Asked Questions for how to get care from your provider by video or voice.
Need additional help? Contact us.