If addiction has a grip on you or a loved one, you don’t need to fight it on your own. The Project Recovery team offers professional outpatient treatment for substance use, with no judgment, only support. We can be the lifeline that you need during difficult times.
Your team will include a psychiatrist, counselor and social worker, who will meet with you to perform a complete assessment of your health and your substance use concern.
Then together they will develop a comprehensive treatment plan that can put you on the path to a substance-free life.
- Individual, group and family therapy.
- Medication-assisted treatment.
- Your own case manager, who will make sure you have the resources you need to get well.
- Smoking cessation programs.
- Crisis support.
- Ongoing consultation and coordination with your doctor or other providers, as part of our team approach to care.
ChristianaCare Behavioral Health Services
Suite 1E40, Gateway Building, Wilmington Hospital
501 W. 14th Street
Wilmington, DE 19801 directions