Junior Board Cancer Resource Library
The Junior Board Cancer Resource Library is an essential resource to many of our patients. Located just off the main lobby in the east wing of the cancer center, this library is not just an educational resource; it also provides a quiet place for patients and visitors to relax and reflect.
Materials and services available through the library include:
- Books, including fiction and nonfiction.
- Most specific to patients going through cancer.
- Spanish language books.
- Multi-media materials, including posters, models, DVDs and CDs.
- Newsletters and medical journals.
- Children’s books and educational materials.
- Music, meditation, relaxation and guided-imagery CDs and DVDs.
- Cookbooks for people with special needs during cancer therapy.
- A movie collection.
- Free Internet access.
- Information about complementary therapies that work safely with the treatment plan your doctor has prescribed.
- Pathfinder guides to help you locate books, articles and websites about specific types of cancer.
- A professional community health librarian and library assistant are available to help you find the information you need.
- A mobile library cart operated by Junior Board volunteers provides access to materials in the west wing lobby of the cancer center.
|Community Health Libraries|
|Junior Board Cancer Resource Library
Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
4701 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Room 1106
Newark, DE 19713 directions
Open: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|The Health Library at Wilmington
501 W. 14th St., Room 1N69
Wilmington, DE 19801 directions
Open: Monday through Friday. 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|To request health information or to learn more about our services, contact us at 302-623-4580 or e-mail email@example.com.|