The cardiovascular surgeons at the Center for Heart & Vascular Health at Christiana Hospital are among the most experienced open-heart surgery teams in the mid-Atlantic today. We provide a complete range of sophisticated cardiothoracic surgical services for the treatment of:
- Atherosclerosis (blocked arteries).
- Coronary artery disease treatment.
- Valves requiring repair and replacement.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Arrhythmias (irregular or skipped heartbeats).
- Congenital heart ailments (those present from birth).
Each year, our expert cardiac surgery team performs almost 600 open-heart surgeries at the Center for Heart & Vascular Health.
To schedule an appointment or consultation with a cardiac surgeon, call 302-733-1980.
Christiana Care Center for Heart & Vascular Health
4755 Ogletown-Stanton Road, Newark, DE 19718 directions