Free Heart & Vascular Risk Assessment
How well do you think you know your own risk for heart disease, stroke and peripheral vascular disease? While it might be uncomfortable to think about, understanding your risk for these diseases can help you to take important steps to prevent them. It might even save your life.
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have high cholesterol?
- Are you getting too little exercise?
- Do you weigh more than you should?
- Do you have high blood pressure or uncontrolled diabetes?
- Do you have pain or cramping in your calves when walking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be facing heart disease, stroke or vascular disease — even if it doesn’t run in your family. Now is the time to take a few minutes to complete our free cardiovascular risk assessment.