We are accepting new patients. Make your child’s appointment with a Pediatrician or Family Medicine provider today.
Caring for Your Child’s Best Health with Love & Excellence
At ChristianaCare, our pediatricians and family medicine providers have a long history of caring for the health of children in our community. Our providers deliver the highest level of expertise and medical leadership. Whether you are preparing for a new baby or just moved into the area and need a provider you can trust, we are here for you and your family.
An Extension of Your Primary Care Provider
We understand that importance of:
- Convenience when choosing a health care provider for your child
- Making sure all members of your family (of all ages) are being served at the same location.
- Delivering a broad spectrum of care and coordinating all the care for you, your child, and family
- Telehealth options, including Video Visits ,through your ChristianaCare Patient Portal, where you can also keep track of lab work, prescriptions and upcoming appointments virtually
- Being connected to the Center of Women’s & Children’s Health for a full range of integrated, high-quality health services
Specialized Pediatric Services
Pediatric Services has pediatric specialists in psychology, psychiatry, radiology, neurology and infectious disease. Our experts participate in leading, clinical pediatric research.
We provide a range of inpatient and outpatient medical care for children and teens including:
- Pediatric virtual visits
- Routine exams and vaccinations
- Pediatric Acute Illness Visits
- Care for chronic illnesses, including allergies, and asthma
- Child and adolescent psychiatry and psychology
- Well baby services
- Lactation services
- Care for physical disabilities and neurological problems
- Assessment of Developmental Delays and referrals to Child Development Watch
- Inpatient pediatric hospitalization
- Neonatal intensive care
- Risk assessments for tuberculosis
Leaders in Pediatric Research
Through our active research program, we have made extraordinary contributions to the understanding of childhood diseases and the development of measures for prevention and treatment.
To ensure that our patients have access to the diagnostic and treatment programs we partner with the state in the Child Watch Program. Experience has shown that early intervention can profoundly impact a child’s skills and abilities and can provide the family with the skills necessary to support improvement in the child’s condition.
As key partners with Child Development Watch in New Castle County, we work with a variety of agencies to provide early intervention services in order to have an early impact on each child’s outcome.