We offer convenient treatment for a variety of issues, including:
- Blood transfusions.
- Breathing issues.
- Bacterial or viral illnesses.
- Electrolyte imbalances and transfusions.
The Oncology Express Unit is staffed by a team of oncology clinicians who can help you save time and money by avoiding long lines or unnecessary testing in the ED.
Here’s how it works:
- If you’re having a problem, such as one of the issues described above, call your oncologist.
- Your oncologist will then call the Oncology Express Unit to ensure this is the right place for you to get treatment.
- If the team can treat your problem, your oncologist will give you a referral so you can make an appointment.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The next time you’re feeling ill from your cancer treatment, contact your oncologist and find out if the Oncology Express Unit is right for you.