Dragon Medical One (DMO)
New cloud-based dragon with improved accuracy, profile stability and instant auto-launch with PowerChart/FirstNet/SurgiNet
TIP: YOU MUST BRIEFLY PAUSE BEFORE SPEAKING (½ second) after pressing the dictation button.
- DMO – Quick Reference Guide
- DMO – Dragon Bar and Menu Options
- DMO – Menu Options & Settings
- DMO – Editing & Correcting Text
- DMO – Training Words & Vocabulary
- DMO – Creating Autotext and Macros
- DMO – Advanced Commands and Automation
- DMO – Basic Dictation (New Users)
- DMO – How to Access DMO Manually
- DMO – Video
Can the Dragon PowerMic help move my dictation from section to section within dynamic documentation workflow? (e.g. HPI to ROS to PE…)
Yes, speak the command “Next Section” or “Previous Section.” This is a step-by-step command that can also be manually programmed to your PowerMic microphone (see DMO – Menu Options & Settings).
I use a different microphone than the PowerMic. What are my options?
I need to use Dragon to dictate into other applications.
DMO is currently only configured to work with PowerMic II/III microphones and can only be used within Cerner applications. On regular workstations (WS machines), you may continue to use the legacy Dragon Network Edition if you utilize a different microphone or need to use Dragon within other applications.
Certain autotext/macros do not work anymore.
DMO no longer supports the use of autotext built with associated lists (e.g. EKG macro <heart rate>)